Best Security Systems for Apartments,
Security, Convenience, Affordability.
Security Cameras, Remote Access Control, Alarm Systems, Virtual Keys, Elevator Controls, Voice Controls, Cloud Based Options.
Multi-Family Housing Security System Solutions
Multi Family residential housing in the St. Louis Metro Area and neighboring Illinois communities is booming like never before. From high-end luxury complexes to converted historic lofts, and middle and lower market apartments, local and out of state builders and developers have thousands of units under construction and on the drawing boards.
Professional Security System Design, Installation & Service
24/7 Security Options for Apartments, Multi-Family & Mixed-Use
Security Camera Integration
Integrate video surveillance with access control
- Wireless Remote
- Appearance Search
- Crowd Gathering Detection
- License Plate Recognition
- Cloud-managed operation & storage
Keyless convenience main entry, common areas & units
- Keyless entry – no locks
- Remotely manage, add & revoke tenant access
- Choose from RFID card readers, key fobs, mobile entry, remote, biometric, voice/video intercom
- Wireless door locks
Burglar & environmental alarm sensors
- Wired & wireless detectors
- Motion & heat sensors
- Panic button sensor
- Glass break sensors
- Smoke/carbon monoxide
- Water/flood sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Door/window sensor
Monitor your entire security camera system from your phone, tablet or PC.
Video / Voice Calling
Talk to visitors or see who is at the door before allowing them access.
Maximize elevator security using your access control card, key fob or smartphone.
Critical Areas of Security for Apartments
& Multifamily Complexes
Whether you are developing, building or managing a Class A, luxury residential property with all the latest amenities, or a middle-market apartment building, we offer a variety of advanced security solutions. Trust our expert team of multi-family security systems engineers and installation technicians to make your project a success and keep tenants and property safe.
Wireless Door Hardware Smart Locks
- No hardwiring necessary, saves time and money on installations
- Perfect for new construction and retrofitting older units
- Residents access units with card, key fob, mobile phone or wristband
- All data stored on a security device, not on the door lock
- Local network or cloud-based operation
- Audit trail tracks every usage, time and date
- Blacklist former tenants instantly and remotely
Keep Construction Projects on Schedule & Save Money with Wireless Interior Door Hardware
- High-tech keyless security – No more expensive hardware changes or rekeying
- Instant lockdown and intrusion detection
- Tenants can even use their smartphones to unlock doors
- Easily scalable for multiple buildings
- Ease of operation for owner/management
- Lost cards easily replaced
- Access privileges for former staff or tenants easily canceled
- Limit accessibility of tenants, staff or visitors to specific areas of the building
- Establish specific access times of tenants, staff or visitors
We Design, Install and Maintain Door Security Systems
Our Most Recent Project
Summit at West Pryor – Kansas City, MO
235 Luxury Apartments with Upscale Retail Space
- 22 Wired Doors
- 237 Apartment Unit Wireless Entry Door Lock Systems
- 6 Additional Common Area Wireless Door Lock Systems
See the Summit for Yourself
Additional Business Security Solutions We Offer
Industries We Protect
We understand that each industry and business is unique. This is why we take the time to meet with our customers face to face, discuss their security concerns and conduct a site evaluation. Security technology is constantly evolving and improving, so communicating to you the benefits and options of different security components is critical. We are more than your business security provider, we are your security partner.