Are you interested in or have experience in security technology and how it can have a positive impact on our customers’ lives? PASS Security is a locally-owned business since 1969 dedicated to the mission of providing the latest technology-based security solutions to the commercial businesses and homes throughout the St. Louis area, Southern & Central Illinois.
Our Team is comprised of driven individuals who are passionate about the security industry and developing unique solutions for our customers’ needs.
About PASS Security
PASS Security installs and services electronic security systems, specializing in intrusion, access control, and video surveillance security camera systems. What we do truly matters. Our customers TRUST us every day to protect their businesses, homes, employees and families.
PASS serves residential and commercial customers in the Greater St. Louis Region. We also serve several industry markets such as Education, Healthcare, Government, Critical Infrastructure, Marine and Municipalities. Projects range from $1,000 to $1,000,000+.
PASS Security’s reputation is built upon trust and service excellence. We take pride in our work to ensure our products, designs, installations and services exceed customer expectations.
The PASS Security Mission:
- Ensure that products, designs, installations, and services meet the customers’ needs and exceed expectations.
- Commitment to service is what sets us apart from other providers.
- Provide technologically-based solutions to help our customers feel protected and have a sense of security.
What is it like to work at PASS?
- Team Environment
- Family Friendly
- Innovative Design
PASS is a mid-sized company, large enough to handle a project of any size, but small enough to make changes quickly to best serve our customers.
Our number one goal at PASS is protecting people and property, which can be a very high-pressure, demanding and fast-paced environment. We work hard every day, but we also like to take time to celebrate our successes and recognize our amazing Team! PASS offers several company outings and special events every year. We celebrate birthdays, holidays and special occasions for employees. We have fun competitions and we love to get out as a group and volunteer in the community! At the end of the day, we know that what we do makes a huge difference in our customers’ lives and businesses and we are all a part of something very meaningful!
Roles at PASS Security
PASS Security offers a variety of different roles and opportunities.
- Service and Commissioning Technicians
- Installation Technicians
- Outside Sales
- Account Management
- Project Management
- System Design and Engineering
- Customer Care
- Administrative Assistance and Project Coordination
Pay & Benefits
Motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to shine will appreciate all that PASS Security has to offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Merit-Based Pay Increases
- Incentive Pay Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Group Insurance
- Life & ADD
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Benefits Plan: Dependent Care, Unreimbursed Medical
- Health Insurance Deductible Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Residential Security Systems Installation and Alarm Monitoring
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Personal Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Auto Purchase Discounts
- Expense Accounts (for select positions)
- Business Spending Accounts
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Vehicle (for select positions)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
Successful Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Interest in technology and electronics.
- Interest in getting to know and learn more about this niche industry.
- Team players, accommodating, willing to jump in and lend a hand to others in the organization when necessary, and a genuine interest in collaboration to achieve goals.
- Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable making autonomous decisions, taking on additional responsibilities, and accountable for one’s own performance.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must pass a background check pursuant to Illinois PERC requirements for all security industry personnel.
- Certain positions require additional screening processes such as drug testing and motor vehicle checks.
PASS Security Office
15 Executive Drive, Suite 6, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
How Do I Apply?
If PASS sounds like a good fit for you, take a look at our open positions and submit an application today!
Our jobs can be found by following this LINK.
PASS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.