More than ever, formulating a comprehensive and scalable school physical security plan to guard against the mildest acts of school vandalism to the most egregious acts of school violence, is a critical priority for every school in the St. Louis area. Even if you already have security measures in place, we can assist you with an evaluation for upgrading software, security camera placement, designing and diagraming a campus-wide security system to achieve your security goals and maintain the continued safety of your students, teachers, staff and parents.
Putting into place the proper physical security measures can mitigate external threats and reduce the amount of harm inflicted if incidents and security breaches do occur. Conducting a site assessment and developing building security plans by our school security experts can identify existing vulnerabilities and enhance overall school security.
Security Strategies to Consider
- Involving district and community partners in the site assessment is important, including local law enforcement or other experts.
- Conduct security site assessments annually.
- Integrate the results of a site assessment into the school’s campus-wide Emergency Operations Plan.
- Conduct additional security assessments at external sites outside of school buildings, such as sporting venues, common areas, parking lots, school bus storage or staging areas, or transportation routes near or leading to the school.
Security Technologies to Consider
- Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance Security Cameras
- LIVE Video Verification of Intrusions
- Lockdown Solutions
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Panic Buttons for Classrooms & Staff
- Threat Level Management
See our entire list here:
Taking action is the first step. Make sure your school security system is up to date and scalable for future technology advances and school expansion.
Contact us today if you would like more information about our school security program and consultation from a PASS Security expert. 314-241-0422 or 618-394-1144 or Email Us.
Founded in 1969, PASS Security is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. and Fairview Heights, IL. We are a full-service electronic security systems integrator providing expertise in intrusion detection, video surveillance, access control systems, LIVE video monitoring for businesses, large commercial and enterprise operations. PASS also serves the residential sector with innovative SMART home automation products and services. We provide our customers with system design, engineering, installation, maintenance and monitoring services through our 24/7 local UL Listed Central Monitoring Station.