PASS Security Makes Protecting Outdoor Assets Easy
Electronic Guard is a live monitoring and PASS Communication Security Hub that uses military-grade thermal imaging and artificial intelligent video analytics to detect intruders, deterring crimes before they happen. A virtual security guard, without the need to hire a security guard.
Electronic Guard Benefits:
- Verified video of a crime in progress means priority police response.
- Police dispatched in real-time to catch intruders IN THE ACT.
- Stop outdoor assets from being vandalized or stolen.
- Keep trespassers off your property.
- Lower costly insurance premiums.
- More reliable than using a traditional security guard service.
- Tags video footage so referencing clips is fast & easy.
Intelligent Accurate Outdoor Alarm Detection
- Military-level protection.
- Detects & tracks intruders using video analytics & artificial intelligence.
- Extended range devices allow customizable detection zones within distances up to 500 ft.
How Does It Work?
1. ALARM IS TRIGGERED – When Electronic Guard detects an intruder, it triggers the alarm system and sends a video of the crime in progress to our monitoring center.
2. VIDEO VERIFICATION – Our security professionals review the alarm and verify an intruder has entered a protected area.
3. POLICE ARE DISPATCHED – With verification of an actual crime in progress, the event is dispatched to the police and given higher priority.
4. POLICE & CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION – Video of the crime in progress is sent to assist police with apprehension and also sent to the customer for further verification.
Optional Video Surveillance Integration
- Detection devices record 24/7 and access live video using a network video recorder.
- Communicate with surveillance cameras to gain additional detection information of a crime in progress.
- Use custom PTZ automation to record intruders from a higher level.
Easily Armed & Disarmed
Electronic Guard is easily controlled with our seamless security system integration. Arm & Disarm by using either the keypad, or the Alarm.com App, from anywhere, anytime.
- Arm & disarm using a keypad, smartphone or Apple Watch.
- Optional arm & disarm notifications.
- Program to be silent or sound the alarm.
- Easily view system activity history.